Paper Handling:

Printing Speed:

HP

Rajasthan India
HP Deskjet F370
Jan 19, 2016 02:32 PM 9500 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I purchased this printer in month of oct .now its stopped working. First thing I noticed in this printer it does not support latest OS.  I am going to tell everthing with relate every aspect.

Printing: printing speed is good but when you talk about printing qaulity I am really unhappy with this.there are too many places in a single paper where clolor fades away. Only speed is good. U can print many paper in no time.

Paper handling: paper handling is also bad.maximum capacity is only 5. Which supposed to be bad in my opinion.

Memory: it has 8 gb inbuilt storage.good enough

Design: design is good looking at first time it attracts the eyes.modern design .

Scanning is not supported in this printer. Good material used to build the body . Pretty attracrive colour.

But when its cross 2 months its stopped working . I make a complaints about this . Hp executive said that our support team will reach you in just 4 to 5 days . I am waiting  till now.

HP Deskjet F370