Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

HP

Kanpur India
The most pathetic printer from HP!!
Aug 19, 2017 09:56 PM 3485 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I have encountered this deskjet printer however my experience was terrible and I confronted a few issues with this printer. In the wake of taking a round in benefit focus a few times and reaching them over and over, clarifying about the issues ordinarily, yet they were not useful for me in taking care of my issues. This demonstrates how regrettable and indiscreet their client bolster group.

At first at the season of procurement the printer works fine and the plan is great however the size is couple of much huge.

As the months passes, when I attempted to print following a month, I was stunned that half of the page is printed and half is clear, there was additionally a shading coagulations.

I openened it and checked the shading catage got dry, at that point I showered a little drops of water yet then additionally the printing was not flawless, but rather some way or another the issue was understood. I additionally reached help group yet they haven't did as they guaranteed. Once more, this issue was rehashed at that point, I haven't did anything and conveyed it to their administration focus, they tackled this issue yet this issue shows up over and over. Furthermore, appears me like this was not an issue it is an element.

Additionally the speed of pinting turns out to be moderate step by step. The ink didn't get dry quickly, need to sit tight for 10-20 seconds subsequent to printing.

There are a few issues in this printer. I would prescribe not to purchase this.

HP Deskjet F370