Paper Handling:

Aug 18, 2006 07:37 PM 33500 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I recently purchased HP F370 printer. This printer truely boosts abouts its capabilities. But when its come to support latest version of OS, it fails. I got official email from HP that they do not have any support for Win Server 2003. Mr. Bill Gates are you listening this. It was common for not getting support for Linux OS. But first time, the fact is that there are no drivers for this printer on Windows Server 2003 to use full capabilities. If you are clever like me, you can install unidrv.sys to take printout upto an extent but what about scanning. Sorry.. you can not scan any thing in Windows Server 2003 using HP Deskjet F370. I was more surprised to know that HP series does not support 64bit OS at all.... So guys.. spend your money carefully and please do not be in the impression that you will plug and play with Microsoft at least with HP products. Should I sell this printer back... saying that HP and Microsoft failed to provide drivers for this printer or do you have a solution by which I use my scanner and printer. If any one want this printer which failed me provide service on Windows Server 2003.

HP Deskjet F370