Paper Handling:

Aug 02, 2017 11:44 AM 5691 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Its my first printer of my life I am loking for a chep and grate working printer and in the last I found it .the hp deskjet 1050 gives a grate performence and work grate . it also have major draw backs which shoud be improved . scan any document by using software on youer pc . the level of scaned document is good . Paper handling - paper handling of the printer is very good it is desinged for any paper size under A4 due to a moving paper holder I can adjust my paper size and have paper in grip for beter print

User friendly - it is user friendly as printing but if I sey about its cartages are too expensive its colour cartage is about 900 and black is up to 600 its too much as we see the size of cartage .it only print aprox 110 and black 180 pages

so its not to much user friendly

Service - service of hp printer is good it gives grate print with high level of quality .it workes grate on windows 7 for runnning it on windows 8 and 10 you have to update it or you can do it without update.

Printing speed - the printing speed of the printer is not to good it take to much time on printing a large photo and any other colour document . it workes slow but workes grate .

Other features - it do not extra features like wire less and other . I can only remove bloked paper by removing a cover under the printer . I can just place a document in scaner and get photocopy by pressing the buttons on the printer I can also select the print colour like colour copy and black copy.

I can also buy cartages online from the hp offical site for grate and orignal cartage

HP Deskjet 1050 All in One Printer