Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

HP

Pune India
Hp deskjet its too slow i didn't like the printer
Jun 17, 2017 05:44 PM 6246 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hello my friends and family I m your tech boy as bhupinder singh and today we talk about the most successful and trusted company all time yes and I talking about has failed model printer ever I m talking about hp deskjet 1050 all in one printer ets begin for first thing is its pepers handling the peper of handling is too much slow and irritating too much noise while pepper handling and the second thing is has user friendly its not work in p2 like p4 and my dekstop its just work is batter in asus and intel most of this product of cpu's and the third thing is that services is great wigh many functions but its not enough my friends we want more and its fourth things has printing speed is well to others but maybe we they could have been upgraded more then its was too much batter and last thing is others future's is too much low its satisfied for me after all its yours choise friends.

HP Deskjet 1050 All in One Printer