Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

HP

Ranchi India
This printer is not good !!!
Jul 06, 2017 03:31 PM 9851 Views (via Mobile)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hi, companions today I will disclose to you my experience on HP deskjet 2131 across the board printer which is a blessing from my sibling since I am doing bunches of activities work each day in which I require loads of print outs. I am utilizing this printer for most recent 1 year.

My experience of utilizing this printer was not particularly great. Initially the printer take 1 hours for the establishment which is quite a while. Initial 5 months the printer work great however after that it give issue in printing. Once in a while examining is additionally very little clear.

Print outs come moderate and the print outs are likewise very little great. In 1 month I supplant the cartridge 3 times. I print 8 to 10 pages regular both back and shading. Paper taking care of is great however some of the time papers get stick inside the printer. Scope of elements are ordinary. Administration and support from HP is great. General execution for this printer is normal.

Much obliged to you,