Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

HP

Bargarh India
Print out willbe costlier then the printer
Jan 10, 2018 04:54 PM 6273 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I have been using this printer from july 2017.and I tink I did a huge mistake by selecting this printer to save my money.it willbe better to add 2 or 3k more and buy a good printer. The cartridge used on this printer is too costly compare to other printers of its category.the scanning quality of this printer is pathetic. 100 sheet is the maximum printing capacity of a single cartridge.and the color cartridge is 30 to 40 per cartridge.

Paper handling is like ok type.maximum time paper jam on this printer.if we have to print 20 or more sheet continuously then we have watch the printer for the paper jam issue.

Its not that much of user friendly because one sheet cost more than 10 rupee in this all in one printer.and also its an old technology used machine.the printing process is also too much slow compare to lazer printers.

Service of hp is like average.we have to complain again and again after that our complain will be registered.and the service agent will come to solve our issue after 3 to 4 days later.

According to me its a average kind of all in one printer .we can buy a far better printer by adding one or two thousand extra.and we can get a huge benefit.

HP DeskJet 2131 All in One Printer