Paper Handling:

May 27, 2017 06:26 AM 6972 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hi fiends ill shearing with you. I am used this printer at my home so I am happy to use this printer. ITs perfamnce of printing paper are very good. This printer use proper quantity of ink for porviding printing picture quality which is good thing about this printer. The Customer Service is also good. They are given to me proper information about product solution to make performance of this printer. Using the USB port, you can connect this printer to any Laptop or PC that runs on Windows or Mac operating System. Features such as ePrint and mobile print technology would have attractive more customer to this device. This print is overall fine but it's cartridges capacity is could be improved. About 300-400 pages per every catridge can be better. But I conclude by saying its good product.

HP DeskJet 2131 All in One Printer