Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

HP

105/B,Sec 7,Reliance Greens, Motikhavdi, Jamnagar India
Not at all pleasant experience
Sep 06, 2018 02:30 PM 7802 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 06, 2018 02:34 PM)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I purchased this 6 months ago. I purchased it for my personal use at home. But I did a big mistake. The reason not to buy are : -1.paper get stuck: - first few month it was smooth experience but after that whenever I wanted print the paper gets stucked in the middle of the printer. Then I have to manually remove page from printer.2. Unpleasant noise : - printer makes a unpleasant noise while printing. It gives feeling that the printer has been damaged. First time I was scared by this noise.3. Poor quality of print : - the quality of print is not at all good. This is a ink printer.4. Costly cartilage : - they are must expensive black cost 800 and colour cost 1000.then don't work even 1 month properly.Note : - don't buy this printer.you should buy the new generations printer this is very costly and not effective.BELIEVE ME.

HP DeskJet 2131 All in One Printer