Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

HP

Ranchi India
Does not fulfill all the expectations !!!
Aug 16, 2017 09:33 PM 9727 Views (via Mobile)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

This printer is not full documented my desires which I was kept with this printer its all exhibitions are bad I dislike this printer.

HP deskjet 2131 across the board printer is not trustable to utilize this at anyplace I utilized this printer at my home however I am not cheerful to utilize this printer its exhibitions of printing paper are terrible its expending particularly inks and giving incompleting picture quality which is bad thing about this printer.

The scanner of this printer are likewise not great at whatever point I check a photograph for correct print out yet is give obscure picture quality I am exceptionally disillusioned of this printer yield I was conversing with client mind yet they are not giving me any great solutuons to improve execution of this printer general this is not a decent decision.

HP DeskJet 2131 All in One Printer