Ease of Installation:

Very Good quality CD writer
Oct 08, 2004 09:48 AM 2129 Views
(Updated Oct 08, 2004 09:48 AM)

Ease of Installation:

Hi All..

Please read my review about HP CD R/WR and rate it.

I am using this Writer from last two years..and you don't beleive, I almost burned more than 500 CDS without any problem. (I know sometimes while writing it hangs or may be because of some problem your blank CD will be wasted..But it's not becase of this CD-RW but may be because of the poor quality of CD and it depends on the software you are using.)

This is a superb quality writer. I am happy with it and even if in the market there are many CD-RW available which are fast, I don't want to exchange or cell my old HP-9110 CD-RW. As it supported me from last 2 years and may be for next 2-3 years.

It takes more time to burn as compare to latest models. (Anyway, but this is OK...as you are not doing a business for suplying so much of burned CDs to someone. And you will be burning a CD for your personal use...for songs, movies, Documents..etc. SO 12-14 minutes per CD is OK.

Advantages:

Very good quality.

Continuous writing. (I mean you can burn as many CDs as you want at a time).

Disadvantages:

Sometimes CDs burn by this may not be read by other CD roms.

So I recommend you to buy this CD-ROM/RW without hesitate.

HP 9110i CD-RW