HP

- India
Poor tablet from HP
Mar 22, 2017 12:27 AM 13839 Views

HP is a great brand but I must say that this tablet offering from PHP is not at all as they mention it to be I purchased it online from Flipkart as I read about its specifications which seemed at first to be very good but up on use of the tablet for quite a few days I was really disappointed with its poor build quality, breaking WiFi connection, inconsistent network as the network bar disappears often and poor touch functionality.

The tablet due to its numerous issues is not comfortable to use. The User experience gets disturbing due to mainly its poor touch functionality.

The style and design of the tablet is also similar to most other low range tablets available in the market and it feels a bit more of plastic and not sturdy enough.

I will not say that the tablet has a host of features because it is generally a Android tablet and has most of the functions that are available to other android devices and it has no other special user interface so overall it was just a General experience nothing delightful.

the tablet becomes available due to which sport WiFi and network capability switch off and breaks down when you need it Much.

so value for money wise I will not read this tablet is very high score, it is more of a General tablet and in my opinion they are much better tablets in the market in this price range.

I hope this review will help you thank you

HP 7 VoiceTab