HP

HP VOICE TAB 7......Very poor gadget.
Mar 17, 2017 06:59 PM 12788 Views (via Android App)

Hi to all the viewers I would like to share with you my annoying experience with HP VOICE TAB 7.Last year I had purchased the tab from flipkart seeing its good features mentioned.Even the delivery was good and very fast.But after using it I could know its drawback.The android tab has features like kit kat os which was not possible for me to upgrade.Even at times I get a pop up revealing the system is not responding.And it automatically restarts.The internal memory is very low only 8 gb.The camera is not good and the clarity of the pictures taken is very low.Although it has dual sim option but but does not support 4g.The internal memory is only 1gb.It doesnt have the flash light.In the trending market is a very poor device as compared to its competitiors.The features are totally unsatisfactory for me.Rather I would say it was very wrong choice from me.

HP 7 VoiceTab