Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Pune India
Great Hp
Sep 05, 2018 04:26 PM 299 Views (via Android App)

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi friends today I'm telling about the most beautiful and most necessary thing. It is designed very well, I like this laptop. This laptop has all modern specification. It consist a latest windows and all updated softwares. This laptop is made by hp so we can trust on it because hp isa brand. It is very useful for engineering students they can use it for their programming. Also we can add graphics card to it. It can support all softwares. We can play big games on it. This laptop works very smothly. It consist a front camera for video calling and all. This camera is also clear. This laptop has very good processor. This laptop is also small in size, this is very nice design. It has low weight. We can carry it very easily from anywhere to anywhere. This laptop has latest MS programes. This laptop is very useful for students, employees, doctors. It is very friendly. I am telling because I am also using this laptop do not think so much, if you are thinking to buy one laptop this is best choice. Also battery quality of this laptop is very good. This can standby for long time. Do not think so much. Buy blindly this is very good for all. Thank you for reading my review.

HP 15-r006TU 15.6-inch Laptop