Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

HP - The Cool Laptop
Sep 13, 2018 11:40 AM 389 Views

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello! everyone, Today I want to tell about the amazing laptop HP . I Buy it 1 month before . And it works very smoothly since 1 month. I get window 10 in this laptop . With the features of window 10 It can work with great speed . I install many software in this laptop but I don't Found any Problem in the laptop. When I bought this laptop , firstly I play GTA game in this laptop . And There is no hang problem in this laptop . And I want to recemended this laptop to all my viewers and the college students to start your journey in the computer field .

About this Laptop:- There is many amazing things in this laptop . I get a powerful and very good adopter who charge Laptop very fast . It's battery Life is very good only when I charged only one time Laptop it can work 3-4 hours non stop . So we can work with this Laptop many hours non stop . And I will tell you the this laptop's working speed, I want to say osm works, I do many works on this laptop like YouTube, blog, web design, movies, reviews, study, Data entry, and other many works and I can say that I have no problem to found in this Laptop .

Ya I can Say it is not like so advance and expensive laptop but It have so many feature to say It is a amazing laptop . so I love it .

Screen:- It can give you a full hd Screen and and a amazing movie view screen We have 15.6 inch full hd and big screen .

Body:- here we get a fiber and plastic body .

There are so many feature in this laptop a very smooth touch pad A good camera a hard disk CD drive and other many things

It is very User friendly Laptop. Full Service and full reliability .

The HP 15 R006TU Laptop has the power to handle almost any task any task you throw at it; thanks to its raucous power, state of art technologies and stylish design . this 15.6 inch laptop packed with a powerful 4th Generation Intel core i3 4010U processor, 4GB of RAM, Intel HD 4400 Graphics and a 500GB Hard drive Space is certainly a wise buy. It Features a 15.6 inch LED Backlit widescreen that lets you view images and videos clearly . The Bright view Screen has a resolution of 1366 x 768 which ensures sharper picture and more vibrant colours. Also it has 16:9 true wide aspect ratio to prevent images and videos from getting pixelated . Multi Tasking is never a problem as the laptop comes equipped with 4GB of DDR3 RAM . To Further ensure that you can carry your world in this computer laptop . it 500 GB of hard drive Space.

The vibrant 15.6-inch HD LED display of this HP notebook makes Images and videos come to life right in front of your eyes.

A sleek and thin notebook from HP, the HP-R006TH comes an easy to use island keywords and a touch pad with multi touch gesture support . the thin people of this laptop makes it a convenient travel companion.

HP 15-r006TU 15.6-inch Laptop