Overall Returns:

So many errors in the website
Dec 06, 2019 08:28 PM 442 Views

Overall Returns:

10 years ago hdfc site was much better than other mutual fund sites. But recently I find so many errors that it has become difficult to do any transaction. Any transaction would invite some or other kind of error.

The chatting support people say they cannot do anything we have to contact the telephone support. The telephone support people say they cannot do anything and we have to write to the branch through email. And finally nothing works.

I am telling my todays' experience. My IFSC code has been removed from the database. The customer support people said I have to update through the website. But when I update the IFSC code the website gives big errors in Red color. I tried more than 10 times, everytime same problem. I have enclosed the screenshot of the error.

When I informed the customer support about the error, Instead of being obliged to me, they ask me numerous questions and tell me to contact the branch. So ridiculous.

HDFC Mutual Fund