Overall Returns:

vasna,ahemdabad India
Risk worth taking
Dec 01, 2015 02:53 PM 25010 Views

Overall Returns:

I am a working men and like to invest my saved money in market. As my wife is a banker in Hdfc bank she suggested me to invest in Hdfc mutual funds which gives good return on my investment.

Savings account and Fixed Deposit provides a fixed and less interest yearly so I invested a sum of Rs 1Lakh in Hdfc mutual funds. Its been more than a year and at present I am getting almost double my investment amount seeing the market scenario. Also banker wife provides me insights about the same and Hdfc  reminds me via mails and messages.

The advisor is also in touch regarding the same and advice me about my mutual fund investment. It is a risky investment as my money invested can give me losses but yes it can give ne unlimited profit too. I would advice to invest your some amount of money jn Hdfc mutual funds and bear the profit fruit.

HDFC Mutual Fund