Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I had worst experience with HDFCERGO
Nov 11, 2017 05:33 PM 5823 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

HI,

I have taken an Insurance policy with HDFCERGO and policy No: 2311 2015 6465 5300 002 for my Maruthi Swift car.

My car met with a minor accident after 4 years of purchase which drove almost 70, 000KM, I called up HDFC CC to claim for insurance, they are suggesting to get service from their dealer. I do not have any issue with that.

The Sad part is they are asking for proof of accident and pics where that accident happened, the accident happened when I went for a long trip. Now I have to spend another 2/3k to go and get pics of them. I don't know which idiot will take pics at the time of the accident. So guys don't buy HDFCERGO insurance if you are buying make sure you take pics or video after that accident happened, if possible take dead bodies photos and satellite images too.

FYI. In my 4 years of driving this car which is driven for 70000KM which went on minor accident(it may cost 10k if I'm doing it without insurance). I have attached pics for your reference.

I would suggest don't buy HDFCERGO.

Thanks,