Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Cheaters, Liars and Worst Customer Service
Sep 07, 2019 11:16 AM 874 Views
(Updated Sep 07, 2019 08:25 PM)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I had filed a claim # C230019202142 for my Skoda car. It took over 5 weeks to get amount approved from HDFC Ergo. They kept on harassing me for providing more documentation, despite having provided all the documents and police complaint report also. Their surveyor Mr Raghunath accused me of bribing the police officers, when I asked me to give me this in writing he kept quite. My police report, had clearly listed all the damages which were also verified by the police officer despite that HDFC ergo kept on denying the damages giving random reasons old damages etc.

Finally, when the approval amount came, they cheated by making 2 claims and deducing the amount for 2 claims when I din't file the 2nd claim.

When I use to call their call centre, every time they made execuse we are investigating and will get back in 48 hours. Their officers made false promising that we would call you back.but no one ever called back. For last 5 weeks I have daily called them spending 45 mins each day requesting, pleading them to take action.

I tried the escalation route, but their grievance cell is of no use, don't understand customer queries.

I suggest stay away from them, they are cheat, inefficient and very arrogant people.

HDFC ERGO Auto Insurance