Claims Settlement:

Aug 27, 2018 12:05 PM 2478 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I had purchased vehicle insurance for my new BMW 320i car from HDFC Ergo Insurance in May, 2018. Its a ZERO Depreciation policy. On Saturday, 25.8.2018, I was travelling from Mumbai to Pune. My car's(MH01 CP 5320) front left tyre got burst(near Hinjewadi) at Village Tathawde, Opposite D.Y. Patil Biotechnology College on Mumbai- Bangalore Highway) at 1 pm due to dangerous pothole. I immediately contacted HDFC Ergo Road side assistance( 1800 2700 700) who provided me their Emergency Assistance Tel. No.( 1800 209 5775). I tried the above Emergency Assistance Number for almost 2 hours but there was no response. So I had to finally call BMW road side assistance and get my vehicle picked up after 5 hours. HDFC Ergo's emergency service is too pathetic to say the least, and I suggest that HDFC Ergo should stop selling insurance for high value cars by making tall promises, and make car owners suffer in case of emergency. Their emergency assistance finally called me after 4 hours for towing my vehicle by the time I was waiting for BMW road side assistance to pick up my car. Please be alert and do not fall for all kinds of stupid and false promises this company makes to sell their insurance for your high value car. Hope my bitter experience will help you decide.

HDFC ERGO Auto Insurance