Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Sagar India
Highest Premiums for Low IDV!
Jan 25, 2018 10:25 PM 3300 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

When I bought a Classic 350 from the local dealer, he had added Rs. 3400 as cost for Insurance Policy. After inquiring with him, he told me that I am getting bike insured with HDFC Auto Insurance and I could verify the policy rates on the internet. I went through the internet and found that he was true.

On comparing the policies of different companies, I found that for an IDV of Rs. 1 lakh 20 thousand Rupees, HDFC was charging Rs 3400 whereas other companies like United India and New India insurance were charging only 2700 and 2800 respectively for the same IDV.

In no time I made by decision not to buy Insurance from the dealer and got my bike insured by United India and saved some bucks by just doing a quick research.

It is always recommended to compare plans and premiums before buying any insurance policies.

HDFC ERGO Auto Insurance