Claims Settlement:

Aug 04, 2020 10:45 AM 879 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

My car is insured with HDFC ERGO since I bought it and for all 6 years. First five years there were no accidents and no claims at all. Later on had couple of minor accidents and I claimed for every single accident to keep my car new all the time. There was a minor accident recently again and I claimed for it. It was so unfortunate to find that surveyor is asking a bribe to approve the claim. As I did not give the bribe, surveyor hasn't approved the complete claim and says that the claim is not part of the accident. It is also very ridiculous that insurance company relies only on surveyor's opinion. Even when I escalated the issue with their managers and customer care and ombuds department, every one says the surveyor's decision is final. I would never recommend this insurance to anyone. Please beware.

HDFC ERGO Auto Insurance