Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Pathetic Claim Experience
May 23, 2017 05:31 PM 11490 Views (via Mobile)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I meet with an accident involving a speed bike hitting my front bumper coming out, as I make an emergency brake due to the hit and another bike hit me at backside bumper.

I have been told from the survey(Mahesh:9515121351)and his manager(srinivas: 9160797779) that they would not give the claim for the ream bumper saying its not a bike hit.

I am little concerned here, the only mistake I did I straighten out the back bumper to align it as it was Sunday and I knew service center would be closed.

Those guys really need proper training to talk to customer and identify the reason of bump.

The bike hit my rear and they are saying its not bike hit, do you have any process to identify it?

I am sadden to say it was waste to keep on paying the hdfc ergo installment for my current car.

The Manager guys, even told me even if you put a grievance, it of no use as it would come back to me.

HDFC ERGO Auto Insurance