Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Never take loan from hdfc bank
Mar 13, 2018 01:53 PM 2489 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Mar 13, 2018 08:55 PM)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Hello Friends myself naman and today I will share my banking experience with HDFC bank branch bahadurgarh( haryana) .

so here it goes.

I took car loan on december 2015.and started paying the installments and today I realized that I should pay off my loan amount completely as I have recieved payment from a party.

so I reached bahadrugarh branch of HDFC bank from where I have took the loan.

But the branch manager refused to accept money and he asked me to go to lajpat nagar as they dont have the authority to recover loan.

So the question arise here is that the branch can give loan, can take emi but they dont have the authority to recover loan, which kind of loan service is it?

Its totally unfair with the customer to go to another branch which is 40kms away from my home.

Why should I have to go there when it's the bank responsibility to do the further procedures why a customer have to face the trouble. So I advice everyone to don't take loan from hdfc bank and if you are taking them please confirm with them as you can do full loan payment at once in their branch or not?

So at last If this review helped you then please like , share and comment on my review.

thank you guys And special thanks to mouthshut for allowing me to express my feelings and experience and helping billions of people.thanks

Write a Review on HDFC Bank