Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Mumbai, Maharashtra India
Disgusted with the customer service
Jan 05, 2019 05:11 PM 2629 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have been experiencing terrible situation while interacting with HDFC bank at Express tower branch. My debit card was dispatched and I couldnt receive it, hence I was told that it has been sent to my branch. I went to my home branch for getting it but was shocked to hear that it was not available with them.No one has been so cooperative at Juhu Tara Road branch as well as Express Tower branch for getting me the Debit Card.I have been following up for the Debit Card since one month with Both the branches but have not received any help or courtesy .On visiting my nearest bank to HDFC at Express Tower Nariman Point, they asked me to wait till they get dispatched information, they have blocked my previous card, two new cards has been created, dispatched and lost as per the bank officials.

Such kind of service is not expected from a reputed bank Like HDFC bank

Write a Review on HDFC Bank