Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Chittor, Andhra Pradesh, India India
Customer service is not good
Mar 17, 2018 01:36 PM 2848 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I am a valid customer to HDFC. I have been HDFC net banking since a year.

I had some issues and concerns with HDFc. So, I mailed to the customer via net banking. They replied after 2 days and also they haven't responded to question clearly. They just replied with my latest transaction details. It says they are reading customers properly and not showing dedication. Then I again replied with my query clearly. Even with this also thier response was very bad. Again got the same reply. So, I mailed them with harsh sound. They haven't replied after that. My query was not resolved.

In this busy world, We won't get much to call the support and speak clearly. So, most of he times will choose mailing only. We need this response clearly and accurately. I am expecting this from HDFC as well. Hope, HDFC will take of it.

And even the interest hdfc has given is compare some other private banks. It should keep in mind this as well. Because Customer will take care of each and every opportunity given by banks.

Write a Review on HDFC Bank