Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Credit Card payments
Feb 05, 2019 05:14 PM 2442 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Feb 05, 2019 05:14 PM)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

One is supposed to drop cheques for payments to the credit card in the Dropbox in any HDFC branch. If the cheque is from any other bank other than HDFC , be sure your cheque will get 'lost' so that the bank conveniently earns a huge interest at your expense. This happened when I dropped a cheque of a public sector bank at their Laketown branch, Kolkata. This time I dropped a cheque of the same public sector bank on the first of February 2019, before noon at HDFC Kankurgachi branch, Kolkata and they have delayed the processing of the cheque so that my payment gets delayed and the bank makes money through these dubious means. Had the cheque been cleared today as the phone- banking section had assured me it will, I would have paid into my credit card before bill generation date and thus saved paying extra interest to the bank. But that this bank will make sure does not happen by delaying the processing of the cheque. due to these deceitful policies of HDFC Bank, the phone banking executives also instead of helping the customer , voice innane sentences, wasting the customer's time with great pretence of helping the customer!!!

Horrible bank with atrocious policies aimed at heckling the credit card customer who doesn't have an account with HDFC Bank. Credit Card services of this bank is below par, infact, discraceful to the point of cheating!!!!

Write a Review on HDFC Bank