Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Nellore India
Welcome to HDFC bank
Dec 19, 2018 02:52 PM 2173 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

HDFC Bank is an Indian financial service company. It had started in 1994, HDFC bank has 3251 branches in all over cities in India more than 10000 ATMs. They are good in online shopping.

I travel recently to other place they are providing 5% of discount on booking in Flipkart , Amazon has good cashback offers they do have EMI options. I am very happy with them hence I recommend this card to other earlier.

I had a loan with HDFC they had offered me interest rate of 14% and I am happy about it and the processing fee was just rupees 500 I have selected the term period of 5 years. I got the loan, the loan process went very well without too many documents they requested less paper and then the disbursement within 2 to 3 days. I am happy with my saving account to HDFC, past 4 years I am holding account. They give additional benefits.

They are good in credit interest on the balance maintenance and they give more. There was some transactions issues and then that the moment I tried to reach the customer support and they had supported me and solve my queries. Customer support is also very good in this Bank. ATMs of this Bank are available at every place in every City, good service excellent cards there are no annual charges for the card. Overall I am satisfied with my card as of now I didn't face any issues with the card I am happy with my credit card, the credit limit what they have offered with credit card with the HDFC Bank is very good. And it is user friendly code to access, the service is very good with this card also it is like rewards points cashback added on that the card is good to use I will suggest this bank to every person

Write a Review on HDFC Bank