Phone Banking:

Jan 09, 2019 04:39 PM 2679 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I am into Family Business and I used to handle Banking part of it. Most of the payments we get is via Cheque and I have to go different banks to withdraw them if those are bearer cheque. I have been a dozen banks but no other bank is as bad as HDFC.

Their executive don't have manners to talk, they don't have any knowledge of banking and would state anything saying it is RBI's rule. Even after showing PAN card they would say "You are carrying out way too many cash transactions". Which shouldn't be their concern. Even if you wish to open an Account they would force to open some big privilege account where the MAB(Monthly Average Balance) is high. If you say you want some less MAB account they will show a kind of disinterest in you. There are much better banks on which you can rely on.

Write a Review on HDFC Bank