Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Never avail HDFC services if urgently required
Mar 08, 2018 04:33 PM 2814 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I had applied for HDFC Regalia First Credit Card and HDFC Regalia Forexplus card 12 days before my scheduled departure to Europe from India. I was told that my cards would be delivered in 4-6 working days. Even the HDFC website assures this. But I kept on waiting and heard nothing from the bank. On visiting the bank branch, I was told that they couldn't do anything about it. On calling customer care, they said they didn't know why it hadn't been processed. They simply generated a complaint number and told me to call them again to know the status.

I was told that HDFC is very customer-friendly. Is this what you call being customer-friendly? Nobody cares about the urgency which a consumer can have. Ultimately I had to borrow a card from a friend to go to Europe as I had no time to apply in another bank. I cursed myself for going to HDFC in the first place. While SBI branch staff is not very customer-friendly because of the work overload, HDFC bank staff no longer care about the customers anymore even if they are sitting idle. Their work culture has seriously deteriorated.

Write a Review on HDFC Bank