Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Worst experience
Mar 12, 2019 11:09 AM 2284 Views (via iOS App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

If you dont have sufficient balance in your account they will never ever call you nor will send you a message simply will deduct money each month from your account without even warning you. if you try to connect and call customer care nobody picks up call and for how long will you keep mailing them? mail is not the solution to this problem. they should prompt the customers to maintain so and so balance in the account however they fail to do so. whenever there is any deduction for the non maintainence they did not even message me the amount deducted now when I opened my net banking today after 2 years it shows rs -6538/- . also recently amount of rs 2400 is credited to my hdfc account by one of my friends since the phone pay app was linked to hdfc bank account . so automatically the amount was transferred to hdfc now when the amount is credited why dont they send message to the customer that the amount is transferred and you have negative balance ? why ? huh. worst experience.

Write a Review on HDFC Bank