Phone Banking:

Mar 15, 2018 09:55 PM 2671 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have availed personal loan from HDFC bank.It is true that it was a timely help at the time of such emergency situation.But, the price, I paid for it was the following:

1.HDFC bank makes it mandatory to buy insurance for the amount, they dictate, along with the loan;without which loan will NOT in any case be sanctioned.They will cook false reasons for rejection of loan application.I satisfied their precondition as it was after all my exigency.But, after the loan amount was disbursed, I chose to cancel the policy during its free look period.(as I could not agree to all the terms and conditions).But, because of that reason, HDFC bank executive misbehaved with me in very RUDE manner.Even now, I have in my phone this RUDE message, HDFC bank executive has sent me.According to their website, (QUOTE)We will endeavor to adopt higher standards of banking practices to extend better customer service and achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction.(UNQUOTE).I feel that the REAL value of HDFC bank is not this;It is of RUDE BEHAVIOUR/HARASSMENT with which their executives treat customers.

2.HDFC bank's executives suppress many information and distort it so that customers end up in being prey to their products, loan, credit card etc.

3.You can see that charges of HDFC bank services is on higher side, compared to other banks'.But, it can not be said that HDFC bank's services are better than other banks'.

HDFC BANK MD has once said,

(QUOTE)I am not a free enterprise, customers must pay me for my services.(UNQUOTE).

I do not like HDFC bank.