Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Horrible customer care service
Mar 28, 2018 03:36 AM 3100 Views (via Mobile)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Hdfc bank is considered to be a very friendly bank, but the experience which I am having with them does not justify the above statement.For the past 3 months am trying to update my new mobile number in their system but without any success. Everytime they reject my request stating that my signature does not match according to their records.Each time I send them a mail saying that it has been long back since I have signed on any check so it is not possible to remember the exact signature. I even escalated the issue asking for an alternative approach and also told them to contact me on my new number.But each time they reply with the same answer that they have tried me on my registered number.After repeatedly telling them they keep on sending me the same message.Also they have given a number where I am supposed to contact if any issues.The number is supposed to be of some Mr.Elangovan but this guy never picks up the phone.I am residing in US currently and hence it is not possible for me to go and update my number personally and hence this is what am facing for the last 3 months and hence am not able to login to netbanking also.I really do not know how such a big bank keeps a bunch of idiots for these kind of important jobs.

Write a Review on HDFC Bank