HCL

Think twice, thrice before you buy any HCL product
Jul 24, 2015 03:13 PM 3401 Views

Please think twice, thrice before you buy any HCL products. It’s tech support and after sales service is pathetic.

They have new service as “HCL Touch” which supposed to give best in class service but it’s not even comparable to any other local service center.

I have HCL ME tablet. It’s screen is damaged and I was trying to find the service center.  First of all they do not have their website updated with correct service center address and number.  Even if you get there is no guarantee that it is correct.

Somehow I could find the service center number and visited it near Ghole road Pune and to my surprise it was nothing better than our any government office. The reception people were so rude with customers as if they are doing favor to customer by attending them.

When I gave the device to executive, I had requested them to check the device before they take into their custody but after multiple asks no one checked it.

They give me the turnaround time of 8-10 days. Because of my earlier above mentioned experience I was sure that I will not get my device on time and hence I started following up from day 6th itself.

Every time the call attender asks below questions

1. Is the device within warranty?

2. Have you been given any estimates?

And then keep the call on hold for few seconds and then informed me that device is yet to be repaired.

Then I called second time after few days same process as above and they told me that part is ordered.

Then I called third time after 8 days and I got same answer. That time even the lady told me that the PCB is ordered for your device. I was surprised as there was no damage to any PCB. Then I asked her to give the phone to her senior. That person asked me about the device and problem again and I found that they have not even looked at device for any rectification. When I asked them about repair time then he told me it will take another 8-10 days.

I have sent the email to corporate office but still no response from them

HCL ME AE7-A1