HCL

HCL ME V1 TABLET- The Worst Tablet in The World
May 23, 2014 10:57 AM 6065 Views

I bought HCL ME V1 tablet considered to be of good reputed company. On the second day its sound was gone and to get the replacement I had to fight for 15 days at many forums. And finally they given me a replacement. In this fight I have lost my 5 half days from my job.

After one month, the new tablet started to hang on its own and its screen developed a small sugar crystal size spot which converted into a line within a two days on its own while charging. After talking to customer care centre, I was told that this is a physical damage and does not come under warranty clause. So I got looted by Rs.7800 with the grace of the "HCL" company and like every common man sitting considering it my fate.

By this forum, I want to tell all of you that never ever buy HCL products, because they are cheap quality and pathetic service as my HCL laptop has also created various issues and I had to throw that away.

Regards,