44, Bibwewadi-Kondhwa Road, Koregaon Park, Pune 411040, MH

+91-9850180031

Please avoid at all cost !!!!
Nov 23, 2016 03:30 PM 5092 Views

Worst place. Please avoid at all cost. I got cysteine hair treatment done and after first wash I could not see any difference so went back they re did some part of my hair and which also did not help.Owner's attitude has always been casual that may be it did not suit you.Well they did not show me what product they used for my hair and the lady who did it for me burnt my scalp thrice and did in hurry. I got waxing done at H2O and my skin was peeled on which again casual attitude. I have developed black patches on my skin. They tell you some price and always handover the bill with the higher amount. Owner has pretty casual attitude she was like I am not here to do free jobs. Free Jobs? Hello who is asking for free jobs? I never asked for anything just that I was concerned about my skin and hair as I had spend so much. Complete wastage of money.

H2O Hair 2 Orders Salon - Koregaon Park - Pune