Finance Plans:

Timeliness:

Near Railway Crossing, Ghirdharnagar, Himmatnagar 383001, GJ

Honda

+91-2772-242569, +91-2772-243569, +91-9825049782

Good dealer for purchasing any honda two wheeler
Jul 14, 2015 10:22 PM 2359 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I visited this showroom for purchasing Honda activa 125 deluxe for my sister. I ask about this showroom to my friends who is live in Himatnagar.He said about this showroom and also included that this showroom gives you a good service after purchasing any two wheeler.

so I decided to buy Honda activa 125 deluxe. When I went to buy this two wheeler. All the staff in this showroom are good and honest. He also give different two wheelers pricelist and compare with this two wheeler. I am satisfied with this service and give test drive for a mile.

This showroom is located at good area and on the highway.in this showroom has all type of two wheelers are available on any time.and other good point is that this showroom has online booking and query system.

. This showroom gives you a many type a financial system. Any Bank and any finance as you like fincial system available in this showroom. I am satisfied that it's staff and management system and also finance system. I said absolutely good and honest showroom for visiting and for purchasing any Honda two wheeler.you are also satisfied like me with services in this showroom.

Write a Review on H R Honda - Himatnagar