Parking:

H & M delhi
May 18, 2018 04:32 PM 340 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

H&m is  one of the rebounding brands which I have gone through .it also made me happy as the quality of the product it awesome. I love it a lot one of  its showroom is situated in Delhi. Which I have visited is in select city walk. That place is sincerely awesome as  I love to visit it again and  again .I visited their in the last week at this June.

Select city walk is the house of may brands.i did shopping of almost all brands but the best was the H&M brand, I went their with my cousins and bought many clothes.

All those clothes are  so awesome and soft to wear . I bought 2 geans and 6 t- shirts .

The quality of to clothes is awesome and I know it a lot.All of us bought many clothes. The rate as it is too good .

Also the staff member they were good in their behavior .They would listen to us understanding our choice and helped us to in getting the right choice. I loved that place very much and waiting for the re visit to Delhi for visiting there again.

Over all H&M brands is seriously awesome.

Write a Review on H&M - Saket - New Delhi