Medical Care:

Near Ramlila Ground, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Marg, Ansari Nagar, Delhi 110029, DL

+91-11-23234622

Eye condition worst to worst
Jul 19, 2019 09:32 PM 99 Views

Medical Care:

My experience with gurunanak eye centre is too worst. On August 2018 I operated my squint eye. But there was no effect on my eyes. After that doctor was suggested me that your eye will again operate. Then month of November I operate one left eye after that I saw any thing then appear double vision.doctor said that untill few day vision is double after that everything will be fine .but not any impliment then month of April third time I operate my eye .same problem appear in my eyes and double vision not finish. From then untill now situation worst to worst. Images in front of me but my vision according to people is too upper.double vision and squint both are as it is.isse accha to tab hota ki mai surgery na karati.kam se kam mujhe double to nahi dikhata tha.2 or 3 time mera accident hote reh gaya because of double vision. behavior of hospital staff was not good for patients.

Guru Nanak Eye Centre Hospital - Ansari Nagar - Delhi