Check-in Counter:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

GF-153
Mar 19, 2019 01:41 PM 1753 Views
(Updated Mar 19, 2019 01:41 PM)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

It is my immense pleasure to write for the cabin crew of flight GF-153 who made mine and few of my friends journey from Bangkok to Bahrain one of the most memorable 7.40 hours in air time. Words fall short to describe about their customer service skills, they have been friendly above our expectations through out and cant miss to name Fahada who was quite supportive and co-operative throughout the journey. I have been travelling to places quite often and based on my experiences it really impress me to say that I was satisfied beyond. I really insist the CEO of gulf air Mr. Kresemir Kucko to personally greet and highly appreciate for the enthusiasm and passion of work skill set to Flight Staff GF-153 and especially Ms. Fahada.

Looking forward to travel again and again with gulf air. Bon voyage GF-153, god speed and bless you all.

Gulf Air