Check-in Counter:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Bangalore India
Worst schedule
Nov 24, 2018 11:59 AM 3634 Views (via Android App)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Hi all, today I would like to say the reality of gulf air airlines. When I booked the ticket from saudi arabia to chennai. I didnt get the direct flight. I approached gulf air which has the route as dammam- bahrain-chennai. Everything was going fine. I was waiting in airport boading. There is no information about my dammam-bahrain flight. After 2 hours delay the flight arrived. By the time when we reached bahrain my bahrain - chennai flight already left. Along with me around 50 more people suffered. The relations who booked the cab from 200 km were waiting in the airport till next day. The transpotation charges doubled . Around 10000 extra paid for the cab. This is monetory loss. One of the passenger was about to visit india to see her father last time( father expired) . It got missed. Due to this airline passengers face huge issues. The airline management has to take the necesaary analysis to avoid such issues.

Gulf Air