Academics:

Student Engagement:

B-7,Gurudev Apartments,R.C. Marg,Chembur naka,near Akbarallys, Chembur, Mumbai 400071, MH

+91-9820428423

Quality music training in Mumbai.
Jun 18, 2010 02:48 PM 4063 Views
(Updated Jun 18, 2010 02:49 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

My experience has been really great at Guitar Hall Academy. I am a more talented, confident and driven female guitarist. If there was any advice I could give. It would be to go out and do it now. Don't wait too long. Go for your dream. Also be realistic. Don't think about that you want to do this to be a rockstar, because there are a hundred others like you here. Its Mumbai and its not easy as the Rock scene in India is pathetic and about Bollywood the least said the better. Be prepared to work hard and harder for what you love to do and I recommend do it for yourself.

I would have started at a lot younger age but when I wanted to join Guitar Hall I didn't know any girls who wanted to learn guitars and my parents were clueless of my aspirations. I ended up going to a drawing class instead first before landing in Guitar Hall to pursue my aspirations as a guitarist and was I mistaken! I found out that there were more girls than guys learning guitars at Guitar Hall that too since years and there were some girls who played amazing guitars and that acted as the perfect anecdote I needed to practice harder. Go ahead by all means. You would benefit a lot if you put into practice the Guitar Hall method of guitar learning.

Guitar Academy-Mumbai