Academics:

Student Engagement:

B-7,Gurudev Apartments,R.C. Marg,Chembur naka,near Akbarallys, Chembur, Mumbai 400071, MH

+91-9820428423

Ludhiana India
Guitar academy
May 31, 2017 02:24 AM 2669 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I am going to give my review on guitar academy in chembur, mumbai. which is too too far from my home but still I have to compromise lol. first of all I will talk about its fee structure .what I think is according to today's time fees of every programme is high but if I personally talk about it, I would say its fee structure is stable or affordable with respect to its time period. secondly administration as well as staff of the academy is quite helpful because when you visit the academy there is someone present to help you and mainly I would talk about what you gain from the academy . My teacher /sir is giving his best to teach the lessons as well as solving my basic problems . so this is what a student actually wants. so these are my reviews.

Guitar Academy-Mumbai