Academics:

Student Engagement:

B-7,Gurudev Apartments,R.C. Marg,Chembur naka,near Akbarallys, Chembur, Mumbai 400071, MH

+91-9820428423

Best assortment of guitars for sale
Sep 27, 2010 08:50 PM 4471 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Regardless if you are a professional musician, aficionado or wanna-be guitar hero - At the Guitar Hall Boutique you'll find an extraordinarily knowledgeable staff who won't let you leave with just any guitar - they will help you find YOUR guitar. The staff being professional guitarists themselves teaching at their academy doesn’t hurt much!

The Guitar Hall Boutique is more than a place to buy guitars.  It is a community with a camaraderie usually reserved for old school coffee shops, hookah lounges and pool parlors.  The staff will treat you like family and don't be surprised if you wander in on a friendly jam at any given moment. I had bought a Hobner guitar 2 years back from there and after that I look forward for my trips to the Guitar Hall Boutique to restring my guitar and for general servicing every 4-5 months. The staff obliges every time with a smile. This according to me sets Guitar Hall apart from the other music stores in Mumbai. All the musical instruments shops in Mumbai sells guitars, alright.But the after sales service which you get at Guitar Hall is something which makes it special. Recently when I came to the Boutique I learnt now they have 10 centers(When I bought my guitar they had just 1). Now you know what I am talking about! They deserve to be the numero uno!No other shop in Mumbai has 10 centers for heaven’s sake!

Sure, you can go to other stores where I'm sure the staff will gladly regurgitate the sales pitch they have been trained for and may even quickly spout off the names of what famous artists play versions of this Takamine or that Yamaha with a smile. But you don't go to Big Bazaar electronics section when you are ready to purchase a real stereo, so why would you go to other musical instruments shops who sell a little bit of everything when all that you need is a real guitar and you have the specialists selling them.

Do yourself a favor.  If you are ready for a real guitar, ready to hear how the instrument is supposed to sound when you strike the chords correctly. Go to The Guitar Hall Boutique.  You and your girlfriend will thank yourself later, I promise. Though I don’t know any of the staff personally I take this opportunity to thank them all for their wonderful services and great behavior with me.

Guitar Academy-Mumbai