Design & Looks:

Classy Watch
Aug 24, 2015 04:01 PM 13730 Views (via Mobile)

Design & Looks:

I went to Quest mall for movie and window shopping last month. I stopped by Guess showroom out there. The showroom is awesomly designed. I took my husband along with me inside the store.

I asked the staff to show me some Guess women watches. The staff was very polite and friendly. She showed me some classy designs. I just liked the rose gold tone sparkling watch. I couldnt remove my eyes from the watch.

The watch was beautiful. It is not just a watch but a jewellery. It has diamond studded at the rim of the dial which it very attractive. The color- Rose gold is also unique as I find people around me wearing silver/golden chain watches. The chain of the watch is like a braclet.

I bought the watch for around 13K and am very happy with the watch. I wear this on occasions and party. I love to flaunt my hand with Guess Watch.Awesome make by Guess and the brand speaks it all.

Write a Review on Guess Watch