Design & Looks:

Snapdeal.Com, Cheats Yet Again, Faulty Guess Watch
May 24, 2014 11:06 PM 20680 Views
(Updated May 24, 2014 11:04 PM)

Design & Looks:

Yet another disappointment of the trap of shopping at snapdeal. So my friend orders a Guess watch for my birthday and pays 13000 for it! He took a lead time of 7 days and placed this order as per delivery dates of snapdeal. To the utter embarrassment of my friend and me, the watch was not in a working condition when I opened it in front of a gathering of some 30 people!

Assuming "friendly" customer service, I call the customer care number of snapdeal and described the problem in detail, saying that he received the watch on the 5th, and obviously being a guy, did not open and wear the watch to check if it functions properly. Snapdeal point blank refuses to do anything about it stating that their turn around time for a complaint is 7 days.

So, someone pays 13k for a watch that lasts 10 days? Really? If its not faulty what is it? Above all that the customer service guy, Aman, pointedly says that you can do what you want to do about it, I cant help you out! This is customer service? Raising escalations? One after the other? You call on a working day or weekend, work hours or non working hours, the manager never seems to be around to "HELP". Why have a 24/7 call center if you fail to assist?

He goes on further to say that take the watch to a service center to get it repaired. So I first pay for the watch and then pay for service, because nothing seem to be covered in the warranty, including battery life!

Basically, my money is going down the drain and my my only mistake was to buy a GUESS? watch from Snapdeal?! To trust two supposedly reputed brands at one go!

My order number is 2047098617 and I think snapdeal can dig into records for the number of calls and emails I have made for this order! Honestly, hoping that either Snapdeal? or GUESS Watches? Is customer tolerant enough to take back their faulty watch and get me my money back?!

Will keep updating!