Ramdas Colony, Behind Boys Town School, College Road, Nashik 422005, MH

+91-253-6022999

Kumarkunta Street Kadapa (Ap) India
Good
Apr 27, 2018 09:49 AM 431 Views

Barbecue Punjab was on my rundown for quite a while. So at long last went to this place for an end of the week supper. The place was full and we needed to sit tight for around 15 minutes before we got the table.

We attempted a veggie lover canapé, Veg Schezwan Finger. For the primary course, we had Butter Chicken and Chicken Rara with margarine naans and chilled Coke to wash it down with.

The Veg Schezwan Fingers were too great. They are essentially Veg Manchurian blend formed like fingers, pan fried and hurled in a hot sauce.

The margarine chicken was conventional. A bit too sweet for my taste yet charming by the by. The chicken to sauce proportion was great. You get bits of baked chicken in each piece. The chicken territory has a sauce that has chicken mince in it notwithstanding the bits of chicken. It was exceptionally hot. Had we known, we would have asked for the server to get it conditioned down a bit while putting in the request. Be that as it may, it was exceptionally charming since the chicken was succulent.

Spread naans were pleasant as well.

Going to the part estimate, the fundamental course was great. They could truly knock up the part size of the veg hors d'oeuvre thinking about the cost. Not so sufficiently much for two. I have only one concern, that on the off chance that they add nourishment shading to the sauce. I am almost certain it was sustenance shading on the grounds that chilies won't yeild a shading that dynamic, to the extent I know. Would love to know whether it's generally.

We settled on outside seating. The seating was bit awkward however. The mood was energetic and pleasant since there were such a significant number of individuals. Administration was agreeable as well. OK put for a tolerable meal.Would visit again in the event that I get a possibility.

Grill Punjab - College Road - Nashik