Ramdas Colony, Behind Boys Town School, College Road, Nashik 422005, MH

+91-253-6022999

Mumbai India
Good food at reasonable price.
May 15, 2018 06:30 PM 460 Views (via Android App)

I had been to this place with my family for dinner. The place was crowded and there was a waiting period and we had to wait for around 15 to 20 minutes. The Ambience of the restaurant is nice and simple. What is a decent sitting arrangements and the tables were neat and clean and also decorated very well. Overall it was a decent place. For food I ordered butter chicken and naan. But before that we had lemon coriander soup and it was the best soup I ever had it was so tasty and delicious. The butter chicken was also very nice It had a thick gravy but it was not spicy as I am a fan of spicy food I didnt like it very much. The staff here is friendly and courteous and the service is very prompt. The presentation of the food was very simple nothing much appealing. As far as pricing of the dishes is concerned it is very reasonable place as compared to the quality and quantity of the food they serve. I like this place very much and I highly recommend this place to others. Now I understood why we had to wait 15 to 20 minutes this restaurant must be very popular and it was worth waiting.

Grill Punjab - College Road - Nashik