Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Worst travel experience
Jun 11, 2019 04:41 PM 2311 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

How can I rate my journey when I couldn't get on to the bus inspite of being an hour early of my departure time.

I had to travel to kodaikanal and My pick up point was at marathalli at 9:50 pm and had arrived the place at 9. After calling the bus driver, he told that he is stuck in traffic and will be a little late. A few calls later, he told that he will be reaching at 10:30 and will call me once he reaches the pick up point. When I called him at 10:30, he told that he won't be able to pick me up as he is late and has diverted his course. Instead he told me to come to madivala by my own means. I told him it will take me half an hour and will reach there by 11. For which he replied by telling, that I should reach as fast as possible because if I don't make it by 11, the bus will leave without me. (is this the way to handle a customer. They Do not pick the customer at the allocated pick up point and also threaten the customer telling that if you don't make it on time, they will leave without him)

I took an auto immediately and reached madivala bus stop. From there he says that I should come even more further to silk board flyover. I somehow make it and reach their office and they tell that the bus has left. And the way their office staff spoke to me or other customers was like we owe them. The office staff was useless, heavily drunk and was talking very rudely. He even came to hit us at one point of time. No matter how sweetly you asked him something, his Every sentence had an abusive word.

When I complained to a redbus executive, the office staff lied by telling that my pickup point was at madivala and not marathalli. And because I reached madivala late, it was my fault that I missed the bus. They were just trying to play a blame game and were not at all ashamed for their mistake and behavior. At 12:10 a.m, they tell me that they cannot do anything and I have to make my own arrangements.

Completely abandoned in the middle of the night in a very shady area with multiple bars and drunk people around continuously staring and making signs, this was the worst traveling experience that I have had in my entire life. I urge all the people especially girls thinking of opting for this bus operator, please do not travel with them. They are very rude, abusive and do not care for your safety at all.

Green Line Travels - Bangalore