Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Bangalore India
Green line travels best for lower price and availa
Nov 25, 2017 03:11 PM 9013 Views (via iOS App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hello friends,

With the Greenline travels I had a very good experience in South Indian journey from Bangalore to many places. I don’t six month ago I booked the ticket for Mysore trip online ticket cost was Rs.400 each where I saw other all the travel asking for 500 and more, in Mysore joining the visited six places and nightAround 12: 30am the dropped us near my location. which was my good experience with the travel and also guided us very well and also I feel it was safe journey.

Last week I book once again the ticket from Bangalore to Ooty I just got the AC bus ticket Rs.650 With cashback where the all either provide it was more than this. The bus category was FC it was very comfortable and also they provide water bottle, blanket, and also the guide us the pleases.

Here I can see other non-AC bus charge also same range and green line travel we can book the same basis with AC bus, I will definitely recommend people with Greenland travel if we are getting ticket price as seen in AC why to book bus traveller.

Also one of the best advantage is in green turban we can book The bus ticket anywhere in south India Availability will be always there.

Green Line Travels - Bangalore